Machine learning, schmine learning – it’s just going to be a part of our everyday lives. That’s what Amazon professor of machine learning at University of Washington and Dato founder, Carlos Guestrin, says about this artificial intelligence subfield.
- Russian cyberspies likely behind DNC breach move on to German election
- Cyberspies stole secrets from industrial giant ThyssenKrupp
- OpenVPN will be audited for security flaws
- EMV migration delay doesn't let gas stations completely off the hook
- Cyber in Business conference: Digital, Media and Online Panel