Three people allegedly involved for years in cybercriminal activities in Eastern Europe have been charged in a U.S. court for creating and distributing the Gozi virus that infected more than 1 million computers and allowed cybercriminals to steal millions of dollars over a five-year period.
- Budget's cybersecurity allocations highlight government's multi-faceted defence strategy
- Opportunistic cybercriminals tweaking old threats for new targets: Forcepoint
- For the first time Samsung’s and Google’s Android security fixes sync up
- Cybercriminals care most about ROI, so make yourself expensive to hack: Verizon
- The week in security: Employees still don't grok security; FBI doesn't grok iPhone hack