Three people allegedly involved for years in cybercriminal activities in Eastern Europe have been charged in a U.S. court for creating and distributing the Gozi virus that infected more than 1 million computers and allowed cybercriminals to steal millions of dollars over a five-year period.
- Cyber in Business conference: Digital, Media and Online Panel
- A Turkish hacker is giving out prizes for DDoS attacks
- Free AWS service tackles the tedium of compliance reporting
- Democrats unveil bill to probe Russia's role in alleged election hacks
- Obama's cybersecurity recommendations a small step forward, but need teeth and political willpower