Three people allegedly involved for years in cybercriminal activities in Eastern Europe have been charged in a U.S. court for creating and distributing the Gozi virus that infected more than 1 million computers and allowed cybercriminals to steal millions of dollars over a five-year period.
- AI will help virtualised data containers manage their own security, access control
- The week in security: Apple patches iOS 0-day, new attack decrypts HTTPS
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure
- 5 security practices hackers say make their lives harder