Three people allegedly involved for years in cybercriminal activities in Eastern Europe have been charged in a U.S. court for creating and distributing the Gozi virus that infected more than 1 million computers and allowed cybercriminals to steal millions of dollars over a five-year period.
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- A hackable election: 5 things you need to know about e-voting machines
- Researchers release free decryption tools for PowerWare and Bart ransomware
- Latest massive DDoS attack suggests criminals are plotting long campaigns
- Flash Player to be off by default in Firefox in 2017