Three people allegedly involved for years in cybercriminal activities in Eastern Europe have been charged in a U.S. court for creating and distributing the Gozi virus that infected more than 1 million computers and allowed cybercriminals to steal millions of dollars over a five-year period.
- Malware from Mirai DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts
- The secret behind the success of Mirai IoT botnets
- Spark Festival Infosec Pitchfest – the future of Aussie infosec on show
- CyberSecurity Pitchfest uncovers local gems
- AISA 2016: Curiousity and diversity are critical for infosec success