Microsoft's ongoing move to the cloud paid off once again over the past quarter, as strong growth from Azure and Office 365 offset declines in the PC market.
- Schneider Electric PLC simulator flaw exposes workstations to hacking
- Friday's IoT-based DDoS attack has security experts worried
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Blockchain, IOT pose risk and security headaches if privileged accounts aren’t controlled
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers