When Microsoft offered a peek at the next Dynamics CRM earlier this month, the software's longtime leader was still at the helm. On Monday, it was a brand-new CRM boss who released the new software to the public.
- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling