Windows Insiders in Japan, Australia, Canada and India will be getting a visit from Microsoft's virtual assistant soon as part of Microsoft's continued beta testing of new features for Windows 10.
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- Is poor software development the biggest cyber threat?
- HP beefs up enterprise security suite with tools to root out malware, app vulnerabilites