Tourism Australia’s CIO, Dave Rumsey is moving on from the organisation after five years in the role.
Microsoft Surface Pro - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft wants businesses to adopt the Surface lineup, and it’s adding new incentives to its enterprise program to make the hybrid devices even more appealing.
Microsoft's new Surface for Windows 8 Pro is a light, sleek device with the functionality of a tablet and also that of a full laptop, but it's not perfect.
Nothing is perfect including Microsoft's Surface for Windows 8 Pro ultrabook, but it does have some nice features.
Microsoft says Surface for Windows 8 Pro laptop/tablets are rolling off the assembly lines, meaning that availability of the hardware Microsoft thinks Windows 8 should run on can't be far off.
Every vendor likes to claim it’s ‘reinventing’ technology, but with the Surface Book, in particular, Microsoft may really change the way you view notebooks.
After using Surface Book i7 with Performance Base every day for a moth, senior writer Sarah K. White offers her impression of the Surface Book 2.
Rumors are flying about the next big thing in the tablet hybrid market. Here are six devices we hope to see in 2017.
Microsoft, Best Buy, Staples and other retailers roll out the Windows laptop and tablet offers for Black Friday 2016
Huawei recently released an attractive-looking Windows 10 hybrid tablet, but how well does the Matebook compete with the current enterprise favorite, the Surface Pro 4?
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make this device the best option for business users.
- Oracle plans ‘startup organization’ focused on cloud computing, AI and VR
- Hipchat resets user passwords after possible breach
- ONUG gets closer to making SD-WANs talk to each other
- Cars will get superior digital vision with ARM's camera chip
- Microsoft finds another use for LinkedIn with CRM integration
- Marketo CEO: Ditch the volume game, focus on value
- Autodesk, Hakkasan, AWS, Hootsuite share engagement strategies
- United Airlines ditches plan to make CEO chairman after passenger scandal
- Fitbit announces new virtual race platform to enhance customer experience
- Marketo touts engagement play with latest acquisition