Matthew David Howard Smith - News, Features, and Slideshows
A co-founder of NinjaVideo.net has pleaded guilty to a copyright infringement charge, joining two other founders who pled guilty to charges in September.
Two administrators of the defunct movie-download site NinjaVideo.net have pleaded guilty to charges related to copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
Two founders of movie download site NinjaVideo.net have pleaded guilty to charges related to copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
A grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia, has indicted five people allegedly involved with video download site NinjaVideo.net on conspiracy and copyright infringement charges, the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
- Obama, in India, will get earful about the H-1B visa
- Microsoft releases big update to Windows 10 preview
- U.S. to impose big tariffs on China and Taiwan for dumping solar panels on market
- NASA tests robotic helicopter that would act as Mars scout
- Linus Torvalds diversity gaffe brings out the best (and worst) of the open source world