Matthew David Howard Smith - News, Features, and Slideshows
A co-founder of NinjaVideo.net has pleaded guilty to a copyright infringement charge, joining two other founders who pled guilty to charges in September.
Two administrators of the defunct movie-download site NinjaVideo.net have pleaded guilty to charges related to copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
Two founders of movie download site NinjaVideo.net have pleaded guilty to charges related to copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
A grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia, has indicted five people allegedly involved with video download site NinjaVideo.net on conspiracy and copyright infringement charges, the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
- Three easy ways to separate work and play on the same PC
- Spammers top spoofing targets are still finance and travel industries
- Hold the phone: iMessage spam not all it's cracked up to be
- Trade-in volume signals 'tremendous' sales for iPhone 6
- Cyborg moths could act like living drones in search and rescue
- Microsoft engineer: 'Definitely problems' with test process after crippling Windows patch
- ThinkPad Yoga 11e review: A hidden Chromebook gem
- Carmakers put Apple's CarPlay in the slow lane