A second technology making a significant impact on solving Big Data problems is in-memory computing, which takes workloads that were traditionally resident on disk-based storage and moves them into main memory. This delivers a performance improvement many times above that which has been possible previously.
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- 5 security practices hackers say make their lives harder
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- NASA CIO allows HPE contract to expire, refuses to sign-off on authority to operate