A second technology making a significant impact on solving Big Data problems is in-memory computing, which takes workloads that were traditionally resident on disk-based storage and moves them into main memory. This delivers a performance improvement many times above that which has been possible previously.
- Industry support is helping Australian cybersecurity startups shake off risk aversion: Austrade
- iPhone browser ransom locker blocked in new iOS 10.3 release
- FBI warns of attacks on anonymous FTP servers
- 9 biggest information security threats through 2019
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability