A second technology making a significant impact on solving Big Data problems is in-memory computing, which takes workloads that were traditionally resident on disk-based storage and moves them into main memory. This delivers a performance improvement many times above that which has been possible previously.
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- Mobile ransomware use jumps, blocking access to phones
- Researchers dismantle decade-long Iranian cyberespionage operation
- ACLU lawsuit challenges US computer hacking law
- Wormable flaws in Symantec products expose millions of computers to hacking