A second technology making a significant impact on solving Big Data problems is in-memory computing, which takes workloads that were traditionally resident on disk-based storage and moves them into main memory. This delivers a performance improvement many times above that which has been possible previously.
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- A hackable election: 5 things you need to know about e-voting machines
- Researchers release free decryption tools for PowerWare and Bart ransomware
- Latest massive DDoS attack suggests criminals are plotting long campaigns
- Flash Player to be off by default in Firefox in 2017