Little did he know, the head of the Single Business Service ICT programme at the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science was about to start a cultural revolution that within six months would see the department’s executive board putting hands on hearts and pledging allegiance.
- iPhone browser ransom locker blocked in new iOS 10.3 release
- FBI warns of attacks on anonymous FTP servers
- 9 biggest information security threats through 2019
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
- Malware infection rate of smartphones is soaring – Android devices often the target