In their new role as brokers and consultants, CIOs will be in an even more powerful positions. According to a new survey, about two-thirds of C-level executives and business unit leaders expect the IT department to have more influence on technology decisions in the future.
- Trump nominee suggests IRS cybersecurity and staffing boosts
- Google pushed developers to fix security flaws in 275,000 Android apps
- Microsoft’s standing to sue over secret US data requests in question
- Assange seeks to discuss his US extradition with the feds
- Encrypted email service ProtonMail is now accessible over Tor