In their new role as brokers and consultants, CIOs will be in an even more powerful positions. According to a new survey, about two-thirds of C-level executives and business unit leaders expect the IT department to have more influence on technology decisions in the future.
- Hackers can pick off, inject wireless keyboard keystrokes from 8 vendors, maybe more
- Many popular wireless keyboards completely unprotected
- Health care organizations 114 times more likely to be ransomware victims than financial firms
- Cybersecurity firm offers users reimbursement for ransomware infections
- Ransomware protection guarantee is offered by SentinelOne