In their new role as brokers and consultants, CIOs will be in an even more powerful positions. According to a new survey, about two-thirds of C-level executives and business unit leaders expect the IT department to have more influence on technology decisions in the future.
- Venafi CEO: Symantec-Google certificates spat underscores machine identity risk
- The week in security: 457 changes hit security skills; 9 in 10 Aussie companies breached
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Phishing attacks using internationalised domains are hard to block
- Your users may soon be taking selfies instead of typing passwords