In their new role as brokers and consultants, CIOs will be in an even more powerful positions. According to a new survey, about two-thirds of C-level executives and business unit leaders expect the IT department to have more influence on technology decisions in the future.
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- PSA: Get 2GB of free Google Drive storage when you perform an account security checkup
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Report: Hackers steal, post details on 9,000 DHS employees