Dubai’s Emirates Airlines has inked a US$300 million technology services deal with IBM in a bid to improve airline efficiency on its passenger support systems and functions.
Managed Services - News, Features, and Slideshows
CIO of Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC), Mansoor Karatela, has welcomed the extension of the managed services contract with Data#3, calling it a “logical progression” in its bid to drive operational efficiencies across the vast ICT environment.
The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) has awarded NEC a four-year contract to provide support for 12,000 end users at 160 sites globally.
Two Google big data toolsets have finally moved out of beta and into full commercial release, adding to its cloud portfolio a data analysis framework and a service for managing data streams in real-time.
Hoping to rally the worldwide development community around the Internet of Things and drive business to its cloud services as well, IBM has launched a community space for programmers to write software to connect remote devices to back-end cloud systems.
Managed security services have been growing in popularity over the past several years, and the latest task enterprises are looking to offload to an outside provider is security information management.
Singtel-owned telco Optus is provide telecommunications and managed networks service to the ANZ bank under a new $500 million, five year contract.
Whitepapers about Managed Services
The more your company depends on your network, the greater the need for effective network monitoring and management. An inefficient approach to enterprise network management may result in several challenges such as rising costs, increased risk of downtime, decreased user satisfaction which can adversely impact your business. Learn how IBM can help you to reduce costs with a more flexible, affordable network infrastructure management service.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Google shuts Spaces, the content-sharing app you probably never heard of
- nbn takes the Sunshine Coast Regional Council to court
- Turnbull Government launches Joint Cyber Security Centre
- HPE’s global first quarter net revenue dips $US1.3B year on year
- Netcomm Wireless fills vacant CEO spot to steer company growth
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft's support rules for Windows 10 LTSB void allure to enterprise customers
- Afraid of A.I. taking your job? Yep, you likely are
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- IAB aims for simplicity in digital advertising with new councils and approach
- Freeview appoints new head of marketing
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth