Dubai’s Emirates Airlines has inked a US$300 million technology services deal with IBM in a bid to improve airline efficiency on its passenger support systems and functions.
- Ashley Madison misled users with a fake security award
- Epic Games forum hack underscores the need to install security patches
- Imperva: Application layer DDoS attacks are on the rise.
- Groups oppose US plan to collect social media info from visitors
- Alleged NSA hackers probably gave away a small fortune by leaking exploits