The days of school students copying notes from a chalk board and reading straight from old textbooks are long gone. This is the view of Matt Richards, director of e-learning at St Columba Anglican School, who is using technology to change the way students learn and interact with teachers.
- Twitter suspends accounts that lured ISIS supporters to install spyware
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- Kaspersky researchers love “Mr. Robot” hacker but claim no Snowden ties
- Donald Trump encouraged Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's email