The Civil Aviation Safety Authority is commissioning an app to help recreational and professional drone flyers avoid restricted airspace and stay within operating laws which change next month.
legal - News, Features, and Slideshows
Syntonic, which listed on the ASX today, believes it has the answer to costly employee data bill reimbursements – an app which splits data used for work from that used for pleasure.
Corrs Chambers Westgarth’s IT chief leads a team building customised technology solutions that improve how the firm's clients do business.
A public inquiry by the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) taking place this week revealed damning details over allegations that the University of Sydney’s former head of projects for ICT, Jason Meeth, dishonestly gained money from recruiting ICT contractors from non-accredited Canberra Solutions.
The role of IT has changed from providing technology solutions to now driving business outcomes and strategy through the use of technology. This means the way we think of and define IT must now also change.
Cybersecurity has long been one of the main issues keeping CIOs awake at night. Now, with the number of high-profile cyberattacks seeming to increase each month, security is haunting IT leaders during the daytime, too.
It's no secret that U.S. government agencies and businesses are the target of around-the-clock cyber intrusions, many carried out by or at the behest of foreign nation-states.
Issues like cybersecurity might keep CIOs up at night, but in Northern New Jersey, at least they know they're not alone.
The Federal Communication Commission's 400-page official order on net neutrality, released Thursday, will undoubtedly elicit lawsuits on various fronts once it is officially published in the Federal Register.
There are plenty of cities in the U.S. that want to lay claim to becoming the "next" Silicon Valley, but a dusty desert town in the south of Israel called Beersheva might actually have a shot at becoming something more modest, and more focused. They want to be the first place you think about when it comes to cybersecurity research, education, and innovation. If things go right there, it may well happen.
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- Nikola Motor unveils its hydrogen fuel cell 18-wheeler
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- NIPS conference: Google releases open-source, AI, 3D game-development project
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- Predictions: 17 digital marketing trends for 2017
- How iflix used consumer intent data to gain 1 million subscribers in six months
- Mercer's marketing and customer chief promoted to global role
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Review of 457 visa scheme raises questions about local versus imported marketing skills