Public cloud providers offer inexpensive application hosting and data storage services. However, relying on a service provider to secure your data is risky business, so you need to take your own precautions. Here's what it takes to ensure security without breaking the bank.
- Trump nominee suggests IRS cybersecurity and staffing boosts
- Google pushed developers to fix security flaws in 275,000 Android apps
- Microsoft’s standing to sue over secret US data requests in question
- Assange seeks to discuss his US extradition with the feds
- Encrypted email service ProtonMail is now accessible over Tor