Public cloud providers offer inexpensive application hosting and data storage services. However, relying on a service provider to secure your data is risky business, so you need to take your own precautions. Here's what it takes to ensure security without breaking the bank.
Legal | Cybercrime - News, Features, and Slideshows
Amid a week of economic meetings between top U.S. and Chinese officials, lawmakers hear warnings about escalating costs of theft of U.S. firms' intellectual property.
It's a common belief in the information security world that the Chinese government is behind many of the advanced persistent threats that target companies around the world in an effort to steal their IP and trade secrets. Now one security firm has come forward with years of evidence to link a prolific APT group to a unit inside the Chinese government.
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- For a price, Microsoft will extend support for Windows Server, SQL Server 6 more years
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
- CMO's ability to cope with disruption linked to tech savviness: GMC CEO
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 8 December
- CMO interview: Bringing the power of cognitive computing to marketing and customer engagement
- How Mars tapped social sentiment to win over millennial consumers
- Bupa marketing director promoted to UK customer experience role