Public cloud providers offer inexpensive application hosting and data storage services. However, relying on a service provider to secure your data is risky business, so you need to take your own precautions. Here's what it takes to ensure security without breaking the bank.
- NSA will lose access to 'historical' phone surveillence data Nov. 29
- Security firm ‘guarantees’ to pay more than Google does for Chrome exploits
- HP: 100 per cent of smartwatches have security flaws
- Stagefright vulnerability allows criminals to send malware by text
- Most Android phones can be hacked with a simple MMS message or multimedia file