Public cloud providers offer inexpensive application hosting and data storage services. However, relying on a service provider to secure your data is risky business, so you need to take your own precautions. Here's what it takes to ensure security without breaking the bank.
Legal | Cybercrime - News, Features, and Slideshows
Amid a week of economic meetings between top U.S. and Chinese officials, lawmakers hear warnings about escalating costs of theft of U.S. firms' intellectual property.
It's a common belief in the information security world that the Chinese government is behind many of the advanced persistent threats that target companies around the world in an effort to steal their IP and trade secrets. Now one security firm has come forward with years of evidence to link a prolific APT group to a unit inside the Chinese government.
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- How the Govt plans to power up Australia’s cyber security sector
- Queensland's GCITS wins big at Ingram Micro's global partner awards
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?
- Bricks and clicks: Balancing digital and physical to win the retail game
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 20 April
- How UNSW's new marketing division is tackling digital strategy
- TEG conducts large-scale data science project to discover customer segments