Public cloud providers offer inexpensive application hosting and data storage services. However, relying on a service provider to secure your data is risky business, so you need to take your own precautions. Here's what it takes to ensure security without breaking the bank.
- The NSA reportedly tried -- but failed -- to use a Stuxnet variant against North Korea
- Google levels up security at I/O with secure comms tool, better authentication
- New NSA phone dragnet proposals blasted as flawed
- Tor connections to hidden services could be easy to de-anonymize
- How Google took a page from Apple to secure Android Pay