Legal | Cybercrime - News, Features, and Slideshows
Public cloud providers offer inexpensive application hosting and data storage services. However, relying on a service provider to secure your data is risky business, so you need to take your own precautions. Here's what it takes to ensure security without breaking the bank.
Amid a week of economic meetings between top U.S. and Chinese officials, lawmakers hear warnings about escalating costs of theft of U.S. firms' intellectual property.
It's a common belief in the information security world that the Chinese government is behind many of the advanced persistent threats that target companies around the world in an effort to steal their IP and trade secrets. Now one security firm has come forward with years of evidence to link a prolific APT group to a unit inside the Chinese government.
- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- Westcon Group and Palo Alto Networks extend global partnership
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: We will not become a Cloud provider, says Westcon Group
- Data#3 records solid revenue growth in challenging market
- Nextgen Distribution inks exclusive national distribution deal with Nimble Storage
- NBN customers boost iiNet revenues past $1 billion milestone
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB