Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA), Australian Privacy Foundation and Australian Lawyers for Human Rights have joined more than 130 other organisations worldwide that want to put a stop to governments and third parties trying to circumvent encryption.
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- The great Australian IT security spend: More brawn than brains?
- Jobs growth confirms security analysts are the most in-demand IT role: CompTIA
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says