The post-GFC economic climate is still volatile, which is forcing many organisations to cut back on new staff hires and make do with their existing roster. This is particularly true for IT departments, with 2013 shaping up to be a slow year for IT recruitment, with minimal hiring.
- Security blogger Krebs says IoT DDoS attack was payback for a blog
- After Tesla: why cybersecurity is central to the car industry's future
- Krebs DDoS aftermath: industry in shock at size, depth and complexity of attack
- Signs of cloud security hacks are there if you know what to look for
- Yahoo's claim of 'state-sponsored' hackers meets with skepticism