- What's the Best Android Tablet? Google Nexus vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- The Moore's Law blowout sale is ending, Broadcom's CTO says
- How to define the scope of a project
- 10 Tips for Dealing with a Bully Boss
The post-GFC economic climate is still volatile, which is forcing many organisations to cut back on new staff hires and make do with their existing roster. This is particularly true for IT departments, with 2013 shaping up to be a slow year for IT recruitment, with minimal hiring.
Sign up now »
Gartner reports that Business Intelligence, Mobile Technologies and Cloud Computing rank 1-2-3 as the 2013 Global CIO Technology Priorities. These three trends, labelled the “Perfect Storm” of new technologies, are ...
Enterprises, both small and big, are evaluating cloud computing and, in increasing numbers, are moving their IT infrastructure ...
"So, because organisations have put Technology Managers into roles and called them ..."
CIOs need to get their house in order, CFO panel says
"big data is the future. Register for Jan 24-26 #BigData Bootcamp-Santa Clara ..."
Is Data Complexity Blinding Your IT Decision-Making?
"There's a lot in what you say that applies to financial markets. ..."
Why IT projects really fail
"A web app made by Treycent is very easy to integrate and ..."
CIOs say cost, complexity impede true mobile gains in enterprise
"We understand that projects success commences by constructing the right foundation i.e. ..."
The enlightened CIO’s guide to running projects
- Transform IT security process into business action, CSOs advise
- In Pictures: The biggest Internet security challenges of 2013
- Disqus scrambles after leak fuels Swedish tabloid exposé
- Identity-theft vulnerability fixed in Microsoft Office 365, says security firm
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday reinforces the value of software upgrades
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience