Two U.S. Supreme Court justices owned stock in tech vendors or other companies that filed briefs in cases under review by the high court in the past year, a watchdog group said Thursday.
- OpenSSL tells users to prepare for a high severity flaw
- Hacking Team hack reveals why you shouldn't jailbreak your iPhone
- FBI chief warns that terrorists hide behind encrypted communications
- Expect a surge in new banking malware after software leak
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6