CIOs who change the conversation from cost to value are taking the right steps to move away from the cost cutting cycle. But how do you shift the focus?
John Roberts - News, Features, and Slideshows
Two U.S. Supreme Court justices owned stock in tech vendors or other companies that filed briefs in cases under review by the high court in the past year, a watchdog group said Thursday.
A Pennsylvania man who posted violent rap lyrics and other comments on Facebook about his estranged wife, an FBI agent and nearby elementary schools is not guilty of making criminal threats, the U.S. Supreme Court has decided.
From rattled airline passengers who fear the coming of smartphones to jurors who don't know a smartphone from a tablet, here are some of the colorful quotes from IT news in 2014.
Police shouldn't be able to search suspects' mobile phones at the time of arrest because of the huge amounts of private information now stored on those devices, lawyers for two criminal defendants argued before U.S. Supreme Court Tuesday.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Chinese users blast Microsoft's assertive Windows 10 upgrade op
- Windows 10 books big growth spurt
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
- Wayfair takes augmented reality, Project Tango to the enterprise
- Telstra’s broadband outage: How a minor software change became a big problem
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 May
- How this marketer got a traditional manufacturing business to embrace digital
- David Jones marketing chief departs; digital executive role created
- Mercer CMO: How B2B brands can achieve customer love
- Pure Storage CMO's tips to make your marketing resonate