CIOs who change the conversation from cost to value are taking the right steps to move away from the cost cutting cycle. But how do you shift the focus?
John Roberts - News, Features, and Slideshows
Two U.S. Supreme Court justices owned stock in tech vendors or other companies that filed briefs in cases under review by the high court in the past year, a watchdog group said Thursday.
A Pennsylvania man who posted violent rap lyrics and other comments on Facebook about his estranged wife, an FBI agent and nearby elementary schools is not guilty of making criminal threats, the U.S. Supreme Court has decided.
From rattled airline passengers who fear the coming of smartphones to jurors who don't know a smartphone from a tablet, here are some of the colorful quotes from IT news in 2014.
Police shouldn't be able to search suspects' mobile phones at the time of arrest because of the huge amounts of private information now stored on those devices, lawyers for two criminal defendants argued before U.S. Supreme Court Tuesday.
- Why marketers need to embrace the power of location
- Google buys eye-tracking VR firm Eyefluence
- Unruly founder: What marketing leaders can learn about courage from entrepreneurs
- Shingy: Reflect culture back to consumers through your brand content and experiences
- HelloFresh uses data analysis to optimise fresh meal delivery experience worldwide