jobs - News, Features, and Slideshows
jobs in pictures
There has been a spike in demand for digital skills across the banking, retail, utility and government sectors, according to IT recruitment firm Peoplebank.
Pundits are calling 2014 the year of the IT contractor. Here are 15 tips for setting up shop and making it stick.
It's been a big year for Australian CIOs. Our gallery details some of 2013's most notable CIO movements.
Australia has lost security and other enterprise technical skills to trendier IT areas like apps and online development, according to a report released today by Clarius Skills.
Searching for a new IT position in a competitive market can be an uphill battle. One little mistake could cost you the opportunity. Read on to make sure you aren't making one of these commonly seen blunders in your job search.
Multiple generations in the workforce simultaneously can make benefits a tricky issue for businesses. The key is understanding how benefits can help you attract and retain top talent by offering the right solutions for each generation.
A survey of contract and freelance IT professionals shows healthcare and 401k plans are the most-missed perks of traditional employment, while there are many things they don't miss at all.
Healthcare IT is becoming one of the fastest growing areas in the job market as health service providers rush to get compliant and adopt new technologies.
LinkedIn may be the go-to place for many job seekers, but dont stop there. Here's a look at how you can use Facebook, Twitter and Google+--as well as some lesser-known social networks--to attract recruiters and land a job.
Our LinkedIn guide delivers expert advice on the site's features, step-by-step how-to instructions, details on its apps and proper LinkedIn etiquette. Also included: tips and tricks for your job search and company analysis.
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential