James Spenceley - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has announced that its second Melbourne data centre (MEL 2) will go live in September 2013.
Vocus (ASX:VOC) CEO James Spenceley believes the company's focus on dark fibre and data centres in FY11 has left it on good stead for the coming year
Following numerous acquisitions over the last 12 months, fibre wholesaler Vocus Communications (ASX:VOC) has posted a 77 per cent increase in revenue to $33.98 million for the year ending 30 June 2011.
Wholesale telco Vocus Communications (AXS:VOC) has moved to gain a dark fibre offering with its acquisition of network operator, Digital River Networks.
Wholesale telecom service provider Vocus (ASX:VOC) is projecting a 1H ebitda of $6-6.3m, compared to an ebitda of $8.1m for the whole of FY10
- Why retailers like Home Depot get hacked
- The week in security: OAIC promotes breach notification as Apple, Google hit
- Google reports a 19% jump in US government data requests
- Yahoo slams new 'digital will' law in US, says users have privacy when they die
- Open-source project promises easy-to-use encryption for email, instant messaging and more
- Google registers dip in data requests from Australian police
- Wi-Fi group acts to simplify peer-to-peer video, printing and other tasks
- Facebook open sources its mcrouter data-caching tool
- University of Queensland seeks network DDoS mitigation services
- Uber doubles down on shared rides, enacts permanent pricing cut for UberX
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer
- Report: Customer data analysis is up, but execs still rely on intuition for strategic decisions
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment