James Spenceley - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has announced that its second Melbourne data centre (MEL 2) will go live in September 2013.
Vocus (ASX:VOC) CEO James Spenceley believes the company's focus on dark fibre and data centres in FY11 has left it on good stead for the coming year
Following numerous acquisitions over the last 12 months, fibre wholesaler Vocus Communications (ASX:VOC) has posted a 77 per cent increase in revenue to $33.98 million for the year ending 30 June 2011.
Wholesale telco Vocus Communications (AXS:VOC) has moved to gain a dark fibre offering with its acquisition of network operator, Digital River Networks.
Wholesale telecom service provider Vocus (ASX:VOC) is projecting a 1H ebitda of $6-6.3m, compared to an ebitda of $8.1m for the whole of FY10
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential