James Spenceley - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has announced that its second Melbourne data centre (MEL 2) will go live in September 2013.
Vocus (ASX:VOC) CEO James Spenceley believes the company's focus on dark fibre and data centres in FY11 has left it on good stead for the coming year
Following numerous acquisitions over the last 12 months, fibre wholesaler Vocus Communications (ASX:VOC) has posted a 77 per cent increase in revenue to $33.98 million for the year ending 30 June 2011.
Wholesale telco Vocus Communications (AXS:VOC) has moved to gain a dark fibre offering with its acquisition of network operator, Digital River Networks.
Wholesale telecom service provider Vocus (ASX:VOC) is projecting a 1H ebitda of $6-6.3m, compared to an ebitda of $8.1m for the whole of FY10
- Selling passwords for $150, and other dumb ways users threaten corporate security
- IT staff bearing brunt of EU General Data Protection Regulation planning
- Industry calls for more proportional limits to metadata retention
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Reflection techniques comprise nearly half of surging DDoS volumes: PLXsert
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities