Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has announced that its second Melbourne data centre (MEL 2) will go live in September 2013.
James Spenceley - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus (ASX:VOC) CEO James Spenceley believes the company's focus on dark fibre and data centres in FY11 has left it on good stead for the coming year
Following numerous acquisitions over the last 12 months, fibre wholesaler Vocus Communications (ASX:VOC) has posted a 77 per cent increase in revenue to $33.98 million for the year ending 30 June 2011.
Wholesale telco Vocus Communications (AXS:VOC) has moved to gain a dark fibre offering with its acquisition of network operator, Digital River Networks.
Wholesale telecom service provider Vocus (ASX:VOC) is projecting a 1H ebitda of $6-6.3m, compared to an ebitda of $8.1m for the whole of FY10
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Google expands Compute Engine offerings with bigger VMs, autoscaling
- IBM, ARM collaborate on refining Internet of Things deployment
- Samsung will start shipping its new Gear S2 smartwatches in October
- Microsoft acquires organizational analytics company VoloMetrix
- Google revamps Street View, welcomes user 360° images
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution