Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has announced that its second Melbourne data centre (MEL 2) will go live in September 2013.
James Spenceley - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus (ASX:VOC) CEO James Spenceley believes the company's focus on dark fibre and data centres in FY11 has left it on good stead for the coming year
Following numerous acquisitions over the last 12 months, fibre wholesaler Vocus Communications (ASX:VOC) has posted a 77 per cent increase in revenue to $33.98 million for the year ending 30 June 2011.
Wholesale telco Vocus Communications (AXS:VOC) has moved to gain a dark fibre offering with its acquisition of network operator, Digital River Networks.
Wholesale telecom service provider Vocus (ASX:VOC) is projecting a 1H ebitda of $6-6.3m, compared to an ebitda of $8.1m for the whole of FY10
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Deakin University taps Thomas Duryea for Citrix and AppSense deployment
- UXC Red Rock to leverage NetSuite ecosystem following Oracle merger
- ACCC warns against tax scams as ransomware increases
- Oracle squares up to Cloud rivals with $US9.3 billion NetSuite acquisition
- WA government seeks aid from local integrator on ICT strategy
- Black Hat security conference trims insecure features from its mobile app
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- Microsoft listens and learns, pulls a passing grade for Windows 10's freshman year
- Tech boosts the fan experience at U.S. Bank Stadium
- Meet OPPO, the fastest-growing smartphone brand in the world