Australians working in technology, infrastructure and corporate governance are most likely to benefit from double digit wage growth this year.
it workers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Almost half of the IT workers responding to a global survey believe that within 10 years their job will be automated, rendering their current skills redundant.
A major skills shift is underway across the Australian economy with 53 per cent of our total IT workforce now coming from outside the technology sector, according to new research.
A good salary was the top reason why IT workers worldwide would change jobs in 2015 and 38 per cent of Australian technologists planned to leave their employer in the next year.
Only one in five Australian IT workers feel confident that they can control who has access to information collected by web-connected devices in their homes, compared to 65 per cent of consumers.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- NEXTDC posts record half year financials as multi-million investment kicks off
- Cyber security expertise sought as Digital Marketplace opens for new sellers
- Trillion-dollar channel opportunity emerges as digital investments skyrocket
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Alphabet's Waymo raises stakes in self-driving race with Uber lawsuit
- Stop using SHA1: It’s now completely unsafe
- Ransomware 'customer support' chat reveals criminals' ruthlessness
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- 4 things we expect from Mobile World Congress 2017
- Freeview appoints new head of marketing
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently