This year, the ability to simply configure and run a server or develop software in isolation won't be enough. Employers will aggressively pursue workers with multi-dimensional talent -- combinations of technology, domain, business, process and people skills.
- RSAC 2015: RSA Conference (Day 1)
- Google's push to encrypt ads will improve security, but won't kill malvertising
- More UK security firms included on latest Cybersecurity 500 list
- Twitter accounts outside of the US now fall under EU data protection rules
- Russian hackers uses Flash, Windows zero-day flaws