A diverse panel at a CEDA event in Sydney were asked the question: What one thing should the government focus on to support tech business growth in Australia?
IT careers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Software company Readify has put together a two-year graduate program for university leavers to train in a real working environment in the areas of development and programming, design and data analysis.
There is a whole lot of untapped tech workers in the market with creative skills, many of whom are women, but most companies don’t yet realise it, says the founder of Girls in Tech, Adriana Gascoigne.
Nearly half of Australian tech bosses are looking to add staff to their IT teams over the next six months, as their businesses expand and new projects are rolled out, according to a new survey.
Generation Z will enter the workforce in just a few years, with companies having to prepare for how they will best utilise these digital natives to help them grow and innovate
A top White House official told House lawmakers this week that the replacement of U.S. workers by H-1B visa holders is troubling and not supposed to happen. But it is hard to tell whether the administration will do anything about it. The signals are mixed.
We've all done it. Sworn to stay completely uncoupled from the office during a vacation, only to check email and get drawn into a work issue -- going from relaxed to tensed up in minutes.
Karen Klein had a typical entrance into the project management profession, evolving into the role after working her way up the IT ranks.
When it comes to hiring, enterprise security teams can use all of the help that they can rally. But when it comes to hiring entry-level talent, that's not as easy as it may seem.
<strong>2015 IT Salary & Jobs Regional Report: The Southwest</strong>
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Report: Organisational silos and culture inhibiting data-driven marketing
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 30 June
- CMO interview: How Curtin University’s marketing chief uses test and learn to cope with complexity
- New data intelligence platform set to create better brand experiences
- New online 'mega mall' wants to reclaim Aussie customers