A diverse panel at a CEDA event in Sydney were asked the question: What one thing should the government focus on to support tech business growth in Australia?
IT careers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Software company Readify has put together a two-year graduate program for university leavers to train in a real working environment in the areas of development and programming, design and data analysis.
There is a whole lot of untapped tech workers in the market with creative skills, many of whom are women, but most companies don’t yet realise it, says the founder of Girls in Tech, Adriana Gascoigne.
Nearly half of Australian tech bosses are looking to add staff to their IT teams over the next six months, as their businesses expand and new projects are rolled out, according to a new survey.
Generation Z will enter the workforce in just a few years, with companies having to prepare for how they will best utilise these digital natives to help them grow and innovate
A top White House official told House lawmakers this week that the replacement of U.S. workers by H-1B visa holders is troubling and not supposed to happen. But it is hard to tell whether the administration will do anything about it. The signals are mixed.
We've all done it. Sworn to stay completely uncoupled from the office during a vacation, only to check email and get drawn into a work issue -- going from relaxed to tensed up in minutes.
Karen Klein had a typical entrance into the project management profession, evolving into the role after working her way up the IT ranks.
When it comes to hiring, enterprise security teams can use all of the help that they can rally. But when it comes to hiring entry-level talent, that's not as easy as it may seem.
<strong>2015 IT Salary & Jobs Regional Report: The Southwest</strong>
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- How the Govt plans to power up Australia’s cyber security sector
- Queensland's GCITS wins big at Ingram Micro's global partner awards
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?
- Bricks and clicks: Balancing digital and physical to win the retail game
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 20 April
- How UNSW's new marketing division is tackling digital strategy
- TEG conducts large-scale data science project to discover customer segments