- How to Switch From iPhone 5S to BlackBerry Z30 (and Why)
- 10 Tips for Dealing with a Bully Boss
- How to define the scope of a project
- 7 reasons you shouldn't buy the Galaxy Gear smartwatch - and 2 you should
- 10 Hot Hadoop Startups to Watch
Southern California Edison is outsourcing part of its IT operations, and the jobs may be going overseas.
Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Edward Snowden all launched tech careers without four-year college degrees, and that may be true for a large percentage of techies.
The U.S. received twice as many H-1B visa petitions as it can give out under its 85,000 visa cap, and is thus distributing the visas via lottery.
The U.S. government said today it has reached the H-1B cap, and if this year is similar to previous years, 70% of applicants are under the age of 35, and a major portion will take jobs at offshore outsourcing companies.
CompTIA, a 32-year-old tech industry group best known for its IT certifications, is broadening access to it resources by making them free.
When it comes to IT pay, some industries fare much better than others. Find out who the winners and losers are in our 2014 Salary Survey.
A look at the methodology used to collect data for Computerworld's 2014 IT Salary Survey.
Salaries continue their modest rise, while demand for workers with key tech skills coupled with business acumen keeps employers scrambling to find and keep talent.
Thanks to factors ranging from BYOD and flexible work arrangements to the global economy, a broad range of IT roles demand around-the-clock accessibility. IT professionals say it's part of the territory and are devising strategies to cope.
While traditional incentives like salary and benefits still rule, IT staffers are placing more importance on intangibles such as corporate culture, challenging work and recognition -- a trend that employers ignore at their peril.
Sign up now »
The Singapore office was using Exchange as its email server but encountered various issues such as storage capacity limitations and difficulty in managing spam. Adding new users to the server ...
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also ...
"I just switched from an iPhone to a BB Z30 and couldn't ..."
How to Switch From iPhone 5S to BlackBerry Z30 (and Why)
"thanks for your valuable posting, it was very informative i am working ..."
CIOs to Become In-House Brokers -- and That's a Good Thing
"You're right, it's been fixed. Thanks."
The future of computing
"Thanks. To add, Datameer's Analytics tool is named "DAS" and is available ..."
10 Hot Hadoop Startups to Watch
""US-based manufacturer, D-Wave Systems"?!!. Last time I looked, it was Canadian-based!. Can't ..."
The future of computing
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- DDoS Attackers Change Techniques To Wallop Sites
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- Federal CIOs Moving Cybersecurity Beyond Compliance
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size