A diverse panel at a CEDA event in Sydney were asked the question: What one thing should the government focus on to support tech business growth in Australia?
IT careers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Software company Readify has put together a two-year graduate program for university leavers to train in a real working environment in the areas of development and programming, design and data analysis.
There is a whole lot of untapped tech workers in the market with creative skills, many of whom are women, but most companies don’t yet realise it, says the founder of Girls in Tech, Adriana Gascoigne.
Nearly half of Australian tech bosses are looking to add staff to their IT teams over the next six months, as their businesses expand and new projects are rolled out, according to a new survey.
Generation Z will enter the workforce in just a few years, with companies having to prepare for how they will best utilise these digital natives to help them grow and innovate
A top White House official told House lawmakers this week that the replacement of U.S. workers by H-1B visa holders is troubling and not supposed to happen. But it is hard to tell whether the administration will do anything about it. The signals are mixed.
We've all done it. Sworn to stay completely uncoupled from the office during a vacation, only to check email and get drawn into a work issue -- going from relaxed to tensed up in minutes.
Karen Klein had a typical entrance into the project management profession, evolving into the role after working her way up the IT ranks.
When it comes to hiring, enterprise security teams can use all of the help that they can rally. But when it comes to hiring entry-level talent, that's not as easy as it may seem.
<strong>2015 IT Salary & Jobs Regional Report: The Southwest</strong>
- Totem streetlight poles to combine wireless with power on city streets
- Mingis on Tech: All about the new Moto G5 Plus
- Moto G5 Plus: Economy class that gets you there (with video)
- Banks ill-equipped for proposed APRA data demands
- Williams Martini crunch biometrics for Formula 1's peak pit-stop performance
- Aussie businesses want an open IoT ecosystem
- Broadband connections get timely turnaround treatment
- Accenture launches Liquid Studio in Sydney for innovation push
- Dimension Data wins $4.8M IT deal from the Department of Social Services
- Melbourne cloud migration specialist to acquire WA's Cirralto Business Services
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
- 4 steps to ensuring your company fails successfully
- Jaywing sets sights on Australian growth with digital and data-driven agency model
- How National Geographic is innovating its brand with purpose
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 23 March
- 5 ways to create great real-time marketing campaigns