CIOs really want to knuckle down into digital, big data and analytics, but their tight budgets make it difficult to do so, a new Deloitte survey has found.
- Kimpton Hotels is investigating a possible payment card breach
- Verizon's Yahoo deal creates tracking powerhouse, privacy groups warn
- Cyberespionage group Patchwork sets its sights on multiple industries
- Hackers can pick off, inject wireless keyboard keystrokes from 8 vendors, maybe more
- Many popular wireless keyboards completely unprotected