The NSW and Victorian state governments are providing more transparency around the status of their ICT projects. But when will other states and the feds come to the party?
- Australian businesses failing to convince young women about ICT’s possibilities
- The week in security: Spying toy banned as Yahoo learns the real cost of a data breach
- Cloudflare data leakage doesn’t reveal 1Password secrets
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- Replace SHA-1. It’s not that hard.