The NSW and Victorian state governments are providing more transparency around the status of their ICT projects. But when will other states and the feds come to the party?
ISACA - News, Features, and Slideshows
The level of protection most cybersecurity professionals can bring to an organisation is basic, according to a new global survey.
Only one in five Australian IT workers feel confident that they can control who has access to information collected by web-connected devices in their homes, compared to 65 per cent of consumers.
Company boards must maintain responsibility for governing large IT projects rather than give up control to the IT department, according to IT industry veteran, Russell Yardley.
The danger of cyber attacks in 2015 is a top concern for members of global IT association ISACA with 61 per cent out of 121 Australian and New Zealand members expecting an attack on their organisation.
Why some IT chiefs still fail to plan properly for a disaster despite acknowledging the frequency and high risks associated with events such as bushfires, storms and floods.
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- nbn takes the Sunshine Coast Regional Council to court
- Turnbull Government launches Joint Cyber Security Centre
- HPE’s global first quarter net revenue dips $US1.3B year on year
- Netcomm Wireless fills vacant CEO spot to steer company growth
- NEXTDC posts record half year financials as multi-million dollar investment kicks off
- US probe of drone collisions with aircraft points to birds
- Alphabet's Waymo raises stakes in self-driving race with Uber lawsuit
- Stop using SHA1: It’s now completely unsafe
- Ransomware 'customer support' chat reveals criminals' ruthlessness
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- IAB aims for simplicity in digital advertising with new councils and approach
- Freeview appoints new head of marketing
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth