ISACA - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Internet of Things will continue to creep into consumers' homes in 2014, but the real growth in the next year is likely to be in the enterprise.
Australian and New Zealand companies are investing in big data but some don’t have a policy to manage it, according to the results of an ISACA survey.
Consumers are getting more aware that they can be tracked while they walk around stores but plenty still feel uncomfortable about it, according to a new survey.
IT risk management is viewed as just another compliance burden by business stakeholders, according to the results of an ISACA Australia whitepaper.
Government workers in South Australia are getting briefed on security threats such as social engineering calls and emails as part of an awareness campaign.
Why some IT chiefs still fail to plan properly for a disaster despite acknowledging the frequency and high risks associated with events such as bushfires, storms and floods.
- Hacker group targets video game companies to steal source code
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Google cannot decide what information should be forgotten, say Lords
- Meet Bleep, BitTorrent's invite-only serverless chat app
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver