ISACA - News, Features, and Slideshows
Just as some organisations get comfortable with bring-your-own-device programs, others are starting to prepare for wearables entering the workplace.
The Internet of Things will continue to creep into consumers' homes in 2014, but the real growth in the next year is likely to be in the enterprise.
Australian and New Zealand companies are investing in big data but some don’t have a policy to manage it, according to the results of an ISACA survey.
Consumers are getting more aware that they can be tracked while they walk around stores but plenty still feel uncomfortable about it, according to a new survey.
IT risk management is viewed as just another compliance burden by business stakeholders, according to the results of an ISACA Australia whitepaper.
Why some IT chiefs still fail to plan properly for a disaster despite acknowledging the frequency and high risks associated with events such as bushfires, storms and floods.
- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in