Revenue and profit declines show weakening influence on the devices market.
ios - News, Features, and Slideshows
ios in pictures
National Australia Bank is launching a mobile banking app that offers customers a ‘digital credit card’ for contactless transactions less than $100.
Many alternative mobile operating systems like Firefox have fallen by the wayside while Android and iOS continue to dominate, but Samsung's Tizen has survived.
One of Australia’s biggest technology users, Tabcorp, is using a development centre in Krakow, Poland to access application developers with skills needed by the multi-billion dollar organisation to build its digital capabilities.
There will be an increasing crescendo of noise around the Internet and Things (IoT) and cyber security - individually and between the domains, says David Gee.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
Every iPhone Apple sells today ships with 32 native applications but few, if any, are considered best in class. It may seem like Apple has lost its edge on mobile apps and software design, but the company's primary mission to sell hardware certainly hasn't suffered as a result. Indeed, the Apple experience -- a polished user interface married with premium hardware -- is as much about looks as functionality, and the technology ecosystem Apple has built continues to grow and mature.
Faster innovation, better security, new markets -- the case for opening Swift might be more compelling than Apple will admit
The new Apple-IBM partnership seems sure to help Apple sell more iPads to businesses, but it may also be setting off alarm bells at mobile device management companies large and small.
Apple won't lose any sleep over the Lenovo acquisition of Google's Motorola handset business, analysts said today.
Virtually every analyst who follows Apple has jumped on the bigger iPhone bandwagon, asserting that the company will step into the quickly-growing large-screen market this year.
- OpenVPN will be audited for security flaws
- AMD strengthens gaming and VR on Linux with graphics improvements
- Moore's Law lives on with speedy 7-nm mobile chips coming in 2018
- U.S. and U.K. spy agencies have been intercepting in-flight phone calls for years
- TypeScript 2.1 ups ease of use, adds expressive code
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 8 December
- CMO interview: Bringing the power of cognitive computing to marketing and customer engagement
- How Mars tapped social sentiment to win over millennial consumers
- Bupa marketing director promoted to UK customer experience role
- Predictions: 17 digital marketing trends for 2017