The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s (ACCC) Targeting Scams Report found in total, more than $229 million was lost to scams in 2015.
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Apple patches iOS against potent zero-day spyware attack
- CrowdStrike patches up relations with Google’s VirusTotal
- How to get a job as a security engineer: skills, qualifications, responsibilities and salar
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit