investment - News, Features, and Slideshows
To be innovative, a large corporation must do more than build an "innovation centre," according to panellists from Telstra and major Web companies.
Columnist Michael Hugos offers clear directions for how CIOs can open the exit door from the techie trap.
Australian organisations are forecast to spend $1.77 billion on data centre technology in 2013 as companies look to upgrade old facilities or invest in new data centres, according to Gartner research.
Datacom Group will net $A20 million from the sale of its contact centre operations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Manila, Philippines.
The Gillard government has set aside $200 million in a move to boost funding to Australian start-ups.
Face it, you need to get on with your CFO. Here are the five things they want from you.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow