investment - News, Features, and Slideshows
To be innovative, a large corporation must do more than build an "innovation centre," according to panellists from Telstra and major Web companies.
Columnist Michael Hugos offers clear directions for how CIOs can open the exit door from the techie trap.
Australian organisations are forecast to spend $1.77 billion on data centre technology in 2013 as companies look to upgrade old facilities or invest in new data centres, according to Gartner research.
Datacom Group will net $A20 million from the sale of its contact centre operations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Manila, Philippines.
The Gillard government has set aside $200 million in a move to boost funding to Australian start-ups.
Face it, you need to get on with your CFO. Here are the five things they want from you.
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
- Obama, in India, will get earful about the H-1B visa
- Microsoft releases big update to Windows 10 preview
- U.S. to impose big tariffs on China and Taiwan for dumping solar panels on market
- NASA tests robotic helicopter that would act as Mars scout
- Linus Torvalds diversity gaffe brings out the best (and worst) of the open source world