investment - News, Features, and Slideshows
To be innovative, a large corporation must do more than build an "innovation centre," according to panellists from Telstra and major Web companies.
Columnist Michael Hugos offers clear directions for how CIOs can open the exit door from the techie trap.
Australian organisations are forecast to spend $1.77 billion on data centre technology in 2013 as companies look to upgrade old facilities or invest in new data centres, according to Gartner research.
Datacom Group will net $A20 million from the sale of its contact centre operations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Manila, Philippines.
The Gillard government has set aside $200 million in a move to boost funding to Australian start-ups.
Face it, you need to get on with your CFO. Here are the five things they want from you.
- Travel safely with your tech: How to prevent theft, loss and snooping on the road
- U.S. on Sony breach: North Korea did it
- Cabinet Office seeking suppliers for GOV.UK Verify
- Ofcom fended off 1,600 cyberattacks in two months, FoI request reveals
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015