Through a deal with Verizon, VMware is going to offer the ability for employees to download a app that allows their companies to run a standardized corporate version of Android OS on their phones along side their personal version.
A former support employee in Rochester, New York, has pleaded guilty to illegally selling Intuit software through eBay, taking advantage of the software company's policy to supply free replacement disks of its products at the request of customers.
A court in California declined to certify as class action a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel.
Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg is scheduled to join a number of other high-profile tech players to testify in a private antitrust suit brought against seven California-based technology companies by former employees.
Some U.S. taxpayers may have to wait a bit longer than usual to get their refunds, due to problems that recently cropped up with Intuit's tax-preparation software.
As 2013 begins, the SaaS (software as a service) market is set to heat up even more, as well as potentially undergo a number of key shifts. Here's a look at a series of key SaaS vendors and trends to watch as the year unfolds.
Working with startup vendors requires a lot of legwork and a plan for managing the risk. But the payoff can be great.
Now that business users have begun clamoring for Android phones in earnest, it's a better time than ever to take a fresh look at the Android apps now available for enterprises.
Sign up now »
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
Today’s successful targeted attacks use a combination of social engineering, malware, and backdoor activities. This research paper will discuss how advanced detection techniques can be used to identify malware command-and ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia