The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) last week launched Australia’s first chair in digital economy to help lead digital transformation in Queensland and prepare graduates for jobs of the future.
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware