StartupAus has shared its policy recommendations with New Industry Minister Christopher Pyne to encourage startups with tax incentives, double R&D tax concessions and extending the mining sector direct liability exemptions.
- Too many healthcare employees complacent about security
- Advertising network takes on malvertisers
- PornDroid ransomware trojan tries Material Design to boost payments
- To scare people better, Android ransomware gets a snazzy UI
- Hack-proof drones offer antidote for IoT security “naiveté”: NICTA researcher