Claudine Ogilvie had no experience in IT – yet she become Ridley Corporation’s first CIO. Ogilvie, who has spent her career in sales, marketing and strategy roles – and was once part of the Australian Olympic Sailing Development Team – discusses her journey.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
- Study finds that anti-crypto laws won't work on an international stage