Nothing brings a CIO and CMO together more than them going off on their own and starting up a business. That’s what ex-CIO Jacob Dudzinski and ex-CMO Mats Johnson have done with their startup, Wifi Control.
- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks