The NSW government's soon to be launched innovation strategy will include a ‘concierge style’ service for entrepreneurs and inventors, Victor Dominello, the state's minister for innovation and better regulation said on Friday.
- OpenDNS buy is feeding security insights to Cisco's threat-intelligence efforts
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice: AI as an amplifier of human failings
- Google’s Android boss: updates are Android’s “weakest link” on security
- Up to a dozen banks are reportedly investigating potential SWIFT breaches
- Euro agencies on encryption backdoors: Create 'decryption without weakening'