With the August 15 deadline looming to nominate for the inaugural CIO50, it is time to be heard and tell us your story of transformation, innovation and leadership.
innovation - News, Features, and Slideshows
innovation in pictures
CIOs gathered in Sydney to discuss how they are managing the rising cost of maintaining their ERP infrastructure and allocating resources to innovative projects that enhance their competitive advantage. The luncheon was sponsored by Rimini Street.
“I want the inside of ANZ to look like the outside world from a technology perspective,” says CIO Scott Collary
As the nomination clock counts down to its August 15 deadline, CIO Australia is encouraging ICT leaders to be part of the inaugural launch year of the CIO50 in order to tell their stories of business transformation, innovation and leadership.
Government talk about agility and innovation is quite worrying for some Australians, and only 50 per cent of businesses are ‘innovative active’, Labor’s Kim Carr told the National Press Club on Monday.
British beverage company Diageo is the largest producer of spirits in the world and owner of some of the world's most storied brands, including Crown Royal, Smirnoff, Ketel One, Gordon's, Tanqueray, Captain Morgan and Johnnie Walker. Tradition is a byword at Diageo, but so is innovation.
iPads, smartwatches and Google Glass weren't around when Van Gogh created his iconic self-portraits in the 1800s. So how does an institution like the Metropolitan Museum of Art, which has been around for 145 years, integrate new technology? That's the question CTO Jeff Spar and his team asked themselves as they tried to reduce visitor wait times, speed up the ticketing process and enhance the museum experience without disrupting it.
I was the top launch analyst for Windows 95 and that product effectively launched me and I've worked with that firm for two decades now. Since then I've watched and been troubled by the many unfortunate changes and mistakes Microsoft has made.
Gone are the days when government CIOs could expect to exercise total control over how their agencies invested in ICT.
How Qantas’ tech chief, Luc Hennekens, is ensuring the airline’s IT function is at the forefront of business innovation.
Whitepapers about innovation
A significant challenge lies in professional services firms' sales process and how they go to market and generate new business. This whitepaper looks at how cloud platforms can enable new advantages in business processes, agility and innovation.
Videos about innovation
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Deakin University taps Thomas Duryea for Citrix and AppSense deployment
- UXC Red Rock to leverage NetSuite ecosystem following Oracle merger
- ACCC warns against tax scams as ransomware increases
- Oracle squares up to Cloud rivals with $US9.3 billion NetSuite acquisition
- WA government seeks aid from local integrator on ICT strategy
- Black Hat security conference trims insecure features from its mobile app
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- Microsoft listens and learns, pulls a passing grade for Windows 10's freshman year
- Tech boosts the fan experience at U.S. Bank Stadium
- Meet OPPO, the fastest-growing smartphone brand in the world