Dicker Data is among the local technology companies that have moved to clarify their tax stance after the ATO released its latest tax transparency report.
Ingram Micro - News, Features, and Slideshows
Several big multinational technology companies paid no tax in Australia during the 2014-15 financial year, the Australian Tax Office’s annual corporate tax transparency report has revealed.
In a tight economy, every sale counts, even the small ones. That's particularly true for the 3,700 North American resellers that provide service to the customers of $38 billion Ingram Micro, a global IT distributor and a Fortune 100 company.
Ipanema Technologies, the France-based maker of WAN optimization gear, announced Monday that it would integrate that technology into the company's AppsWork product, which is designed for use by small businesses.
BYOD cost savings and greater worker productivity are myths, says one researcher. BYOD will get a reality check in 2013.
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials
- Aussie Farmers Direct reveals new digitally agile strategy to boost customer engagement
- IAG CEO: Technology and digital are bolstering customer experience capabilities
- Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle dominate Gartner's list of digital marketing technology leaders
- Data and marketing innovation guides Cronulla Sharks into uncharted waters