Ingram Micro - News, Features, and Slideshows
In a tight economy, every sale counts, even the small ones. That's particularly true for the 3,700 North American resellers that provide service to the customers of $38 billion Ingram Micro, a global IT distributor and a Fortune 100 company.
Ipanema Technologies, the France-based maker of WAN optimization gear, announced Monday that it would integrate that technology into the company's AppsWork product, which is designed for use by small businesses.
BYOD cost savings and greater worker productivity are myths, says one researcher. BYOD will get a reality check in 2013.
Heartland Payment Systems figured it was in pretty good shape when it took out a $30 million cyber insurance policy. Unfortunately, the credit card transaction processor was the victim of a massive data breach in early 2009 that resulted in losses estimated at $145 million. The insurance company did pay Heartland the $30 million, but the company was on the hook for the remaining $115 million.
Digislide (ASX:DGI) has signed a deal to sell its gaming projectors through channels including Amazon and OfficeMax, through new NA distributor Navarre
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory
- Here are the limits of Apple's iOS 8 privacy features
- Cisco's 5500 series firewalls get major Sourcefire security overhaul
- Lenovo to cough up $100 refunds, $250 vouchers to settle IdeaPad suit
- Pertino adds management, tracking apps to its service
- Early iPhone 6 usage 8x higher than iPhone 6 Plus
- Ex-Cisco employee pleads guilty to second-degree murder in ‘Google Maps case'
- Ericsson acquires majority stake in Apcera for cloud policy compliance