Ingram Micro - News, Features, and Slideshows
In a tight economy, every sale counts, even the small ones. That's particularly true for the 3,700 North American resellers that provide service to the customers of $38 billion Ingram Micro, a global IT distributor and a Fortune 100 company.
Ipanema Technologies, the France-based maker of WAN optimization gear, announced Monday that it would integrate that technology into the company's AppsWork product, which is designed for use by small businesses.
BYOD cost savings and greater worker productivity are myths, says one researcher. BYOD will get a reality check in 2013.
Heartland Payment Systems figured it was in pretty good shape when it took out a $30 million cyber insurance policy. Unfortunately, the credit card transaction processor was the victim of a massive data breach in early 2009 that resulted in losses estimated at $145 million. The insurance company did pay Heartland the $30 million, but the company was on the hook for the remaining $115 million.
Digislide (ASX:DGI) has signed a deal to sell its gaming projectors through channels including Amazon and OfficeMax, through new NA distributor Navarre
- The week in security: iappANZ weighs privacy progress; Obama, industry fight government spying
- Regin is groundbreaking malware on par with Stuxnet, Symantec says
- NSA privacy director defends agency's surveillance
- Thwarting attackers with threat intelligence
- Segmenting for security: Five steps to protect your network
- Acano boosts Australian presence with four new partners
- Dimension Data launches managed Cloud platform for federal government
- VIDEO INTERVIEWS: ARN Insight Luncheon Series No 2
- Demand for smart devices to create channel competition: Cellnet
- Definable business-based outcomes to dictate IT spend: UXC Connect