In the first of a two part series, Guy Betar looks at your privacy obligations and why they should not be ignored.
iiNet - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet in pictures
iiNet has won a contract to provide Internet access for most Tasmanian government services.
The South Australian government will roll out cloud services enabling agencies to spin up and shut down technology infrastructure in minutes instead of months, following an agreement with iiNet.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission is investigating if TPG Telecom’s proposed acquisition of iiNet would substantially lessen competition in the market for the supply of retail fixed broadband services.
Dark fibre infrastructure provider, Superloop, on Thursday commenced trading on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) after following an IPO which raised $17.5 million.
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC