M2 Group confirmed on Monday it will compete against TPG Telecom to acquire 100 per cent of iiNet. The company values its competing proposal at around $11.37 per iiNet share.
iiNet - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet in pictures
Netflix says it should have avoided signing unmetering agreements with Australian ISPs, iiNet and Optus, which enable consumers to stream as much content as they like without it counting against their home data caps.
The government’s metadata regime will open the door to more copyright prosecutions and speculative invoicing, rather than focusing on police investigations and terrorism, according to the Australian Greens.
Internet providers including iiNet have lost a Federal Court battle to keep secret the names of internet users who downloaded a Hollywood blockbuster over file-sharing networks.
Ash Crick has many strings to his bow. He’s been an IBM consultant, video producer, professional skydiver, and musician. These days, he’s the chief technology officer (CTO) at Malaysia’s iflix.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- NSW Supreme Court rules against NBN in TPG Fibre-to-the-Building case
- Enprise Solutions kick-starts Australian expansion with new BDM
- Veritas spin-off takes another step with new APJ leader
- The Australian security appliances market is at its best: IDC Australia
- KPMG and Appian tackle disruption through strategic alliance