During the period, vendors together saw their server revenue grow by 6.1 per cent year over year, to $US13.5 billion. Meanwhile, server shipments increased 3.2 per cent from a year ago.
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- Mobile ransomware use jumps, blocking access to phones
- Researchers dismantle decade-long Iranian cyberespionage operation
- ACLU lawsuit challenges US computer hacking law
- Wormable flaws in Symantec products expose millions of computers to hacking