Data and decision analysts, chief experience officers, online/cyber security chaperones – these are some of the roles that will dominate the workforce in the next few years, according to a new report.
- Swift CEO reveals three more failed attacks on banking network
- Security blogger Krebs says IoT DDoS attack was payback for a blog
- After Tesla: why cybersecurity is central to the car industry's future
- Krebs DDoS aftermath: industry in shock at size, depth and complexity of attack
- Signs of cloud security hacks are there if you know what to look for