ICT jobs - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia’s ICT job market has picked up over the past quarter with the market for new skills standing at its highest point for more than a year.
ICT pay across Australia has remained static following a slight softening in the tech sector, according to a Peoplebank salary survey.
Around 12,300 new ICT jobs are expected to be available in the year to February 2013 with further growth anticipated to 2015 unless Australia enters a minimum two year recession, according to data from the Australian Computer Society.
The Information Technology Contract and Recruitment Association (ITCRA) has praised the Queensland Government's new ICT procurement model, calling it a win-win for the Government and ICT contractors.
The National ICT Careers Week will again be held this year in an effort to increase the uptake of IT education and training.
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care