ICT jobs - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia’s ICT job market has picked up over the past quarter with the market for new skills standing at its highest point for more than a year.
ICT pay across Australia has remained static following a slight softening in the tech sector, according to a Peoplebank salary survey.
Around 12,300 new ICT jobs are expected to be available in the year to February 2013 with further growth anticipated to 2015 unless Australia enters a minimum two year recession, according to data from the Australian Computer Society.
The Information Technology Contract and Recruitment Association (ITCRA) has praised the Queensland Government's new ICT procurement model, calling it a win-win for the Government and ICT contractors.
The National ICT Careers Week will again be held this year in an effort to increase the uptake of IT education and training.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers