ICT jobs - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia’s ICT job market has picked up over the past quarter with the market for new skills standing at its highest point for more than a year.
ICT pay across Australia has remained static following a slight softening in the tech sector, according to a Peoplebank salary survey.
Around 12,300 new ICT jobs are expected to be available in the year to February 2013 with further growth anticipated to 2015 unless Australia enters a minimum two year recession, according to data from the Australian Computer Society.
The Information Technology Contract and Recruitment Association (ITCRA) has praised the Queensland Government's new ICT procurement model, calling it a win-win for the Government and ICT contractors.
The National ICT Careers Week will again be held this year in an effort to increase the uptake of IT education and training.
- FIRST LOOK: Ray Ozzie's Talko cloud calling/messaging iPhone app
- Internet of Things roundtable: Experts discuss what to look for in IoT platforms
- Gray market iPhone 6 prices plunge in China
- GoogleX to circle the Earth with Internet-connected balloons
- Ray Ozzie's Talko app stores calls in cloud, lets you search them
- CMO Council: CMO/CIO friction inhibiting digital marketing innovation
- Salesforce brings customer strategy mapping to mobile apps
- CMO interview: How Citibank is dishing up targeted customer engagement
- How haptics will transform your gadgets
- Report: Global digital advertising spend propelled by ad tech innovations