Building on its support for the OpenStack open source cloud computing platform, IBM this week unveiled a new slate of IBM Cloud OpenStack Services intended to help clients and developers integrate applications and data across hybrid Clouds - including public, private and local Cloud environments.
- Ads for MacKeeper refunds will run on Facebook
- Synology cloud sync bug exposes Macs to full takeover
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
- As smartwatches gain traction, personal data privacy worries mount