Samsung lost its number one position in the global smartphone market to Apple in the last quarter of 2014. Buoyed by sales of its iPhone 6, Apple shipped 74.8 million units to secure a 20.4 per cent share of the market, Gartner said on Wednesday.
- Over half of privacy policies inadequate, OAIC finds as consumers' privacy ignorance persists
- Companies are falling behind on securing their SAP environments
- Attackers exploit vulnerabilities in two WordPress plugins
- Enterprise-grade authentication needed to secure exploding public Wi-Fi services
- Tencent, Qihoo antimalware firms are accused of cheating, stripped of rankings in antivirus tests