Optus and Huawei on Friday have completed a live trail of 4.5G technology resulting in download speeds of 1.41Gbps, with theoretical maximum speeds expected to hit 1.43Gpbs.
- 73% of companies using vulnerable end-of-life networking devices
- As security concerns stifle consumer buying, endpoint protection offers a solution
- New desktop malware declines for the first time in years
- Six US senators demand more details about the Yahoo data breach
- Swift CEO reveals three more failed attacks on banking network