Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Huawei - News, Features, and Slideshows
Huawei in pictures
Through its peaks and troughs, the Abbott government has always been able to point to national security as an area of relative strength.
With their own dedicated processor and operating system, LTE/3G modems built into new business laptops and tablets could be a valuable target for hackers by providing a stealthy way to maintain persistent access to an infected device.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
China's largest chip foundry is entering into a joint venture with Qualcomm to develop chips, at a time when the country is looking for technology to emerge as a semiconductor producing powerhouse.
- Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
- 7 elements of cloud SLAs you should focus on
- Retired IT specialist shares inside story of botched National Parks Moose project
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?