When you're involved in a job search, meetings over lunch or coffee with contacts in your network-and with your contacts' contacts-can help you uncover job opportunities or lead you to people who work at desirable organizations. Depending on how you approach these meetings, your networking will be either tremendously productive or a painful waste of everyone's time.
- Businesses failing to secure privileged accounts
- Devices with Qualcomm modems safe from critical ASN.1 telecom flaw
- Unprepared Aussie businesses compromising values, trust by paying ransomware crims
- MYOB seeks cyber security chief
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn