A good salary was the top reason why IT workers worldwide would change jobs in 2015 and 38 per cent of Australian technologists planned to leave their employer in the next year.
- Hackers can pick off, inject wireless keyboard keystrokes from 8 vendors, maybe more
- Many popular wireless keyboards completely unprotected
- Health care organizations 114 times more likely to be ransomware victims than financial firms
- Cybersecurity firm offers users reimbursement for ransomware infections
- Ransomware protection guarantee is offered by SentinelOne