Almost half of the IT workers responding to a global survey believe that within 10 years their job will be automated, rendering their current skills redundant.
- Trojan source code leak poised to spur new online banking attacks
- Privacy advocates plan to fight Congress' repeal of ISP privacy rules
- Expert: NY breach report highlights third-party risk
- Industry support is helping Australian cybersecurity startups shake off risk aversion: Austrade
- iPhone browser ransom locker blocked in new iOS 10.3 release