Harvey Nash Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
With transformation high on the list of priorities for CIOs this year, skills in deploying enterprise-wide architecture and driving business efficiency are in high demand but in short supply, according to Harvey Nash’s 2013 global CIO survey.
There are only a few CIOs who are delivering on their innovation initiatives in their organisations, with the majority struggling to find the time and resources to make it happen, according to Harvey Nash’s 2013 global CIO survey.
Just under a third of CIOs are planning to take up a role with a different organisation within the next 12 months, according to recruiter Harvey Nash’s 2013 global CIO survey.
The post-GFC economic climate is still volatile, which is forcing many organisations to cut back on new staff hires and make do with their existing roster. This is particularly true for IT departments, with 2013 shaping up to be a slow year for IT recruitment, with minimal hiring.
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
- UK verticals top hit-list for targeted APT attacks, says FireEye
- 5 non-traditional hiring tips for InfoSec
- Apple says Yosemite's Spotlight Suggestions don't violate your privacy
- One week after patch, Flash vulnerability already exploited in large-scale attacks