Harvey Nash Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
With transformation high on the list of priorities for CIOs this year, skills in deploying enterprise-wide architecture and driving business efficiency are in high demand but in short supply, according to Harvey Nash’s 2013 global CIO survey.
There are only a few CIOs who are delivering on their innovation initiatives in their organisations, with the majority struggling to find the time and resources to make it happen, according to Harvey Nash’s 2013 global CIO survey.
Just under a third of CIOs are planning to take up a role with a different organisation within the next 12 months, according to recruiter Harvey Nash’s 2013 global CIO survey.
The post-GFC economic climate is still volatile, which is forcing many organisations to cut back on new staff hires and make do with their existing roster. This is particularly true for IT departments, with 2013 shaping up to be a slow year for IT recruitment, with minimal hiring.
- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Video advertising dominates latest IAB online expenditure report
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing