With transformation high on the list of priorities for CIOs this year, skills in deploying enterprise-wide architecture and driving business efficiency are in high demand but in short supply, according to Harvey Nash’s 2013 global CIO survey.
Harvey Nash Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
There are only a few CIOs who are delivering on their innovation initiatives in their organisations, with the majority struggling to find the time and resources to make it happen, according to Harvey Nash’s 2013 global CIO survey.
Just under a third of CIOs are planning to take up a role with a different organisation within the next 12 months, according to recruiter Harvey Nash’s 2013 global CIO survey.
The post-GFC economic climate is still volatile, which is forcing many organisations to cut back on new staff hires and make do with their existing roster. This is particularly true for IT departments, with 2013 shaping up to be a slow year for IT recruitment, with minimal hiring.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- ABS points finger at IBM over Census outage
- Telstra augments field tech team to improve installation times
- Optus Business partners with Palo Alto Networks in cyber-security play
- Committee recommends greater scrutiny of WA Govt IT contracts
- Perception vs. Reality - Are Australian partners prepared for the next wave of security?
- How terahertz radiation could help brands identify consumers in future
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- IAB appoints News Digital Networks MD as chair
- IGA marketing leader: Purpose and personalisation are critical to competitive success
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 22 September