Amazon Web Services has been under fire in recent weeks from a group of activist customers who are calling for the company to be more transparent in its usage of renewable energy.
Greenpeace - News, Features, and Slideshows
Greenpeace in pictures
Jack Wood, CIO for home goods e-commerce powerhouse Wayfair, wears many hats and he doffed them all at <a href="http://events.networkworld.com/ehome/index.php?eventid=8349&">IT Roadmap</a> in Boston this week.
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
In the fractious debate over net neutrality, efforts to strike a compromise don't seem to be working. A proposal reportedly favored by a top U.S. regulator is drawing fire from groups on both sides of the issue, with 70 pro-net neutrality groups speaking up against the plan Friday.
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 May
- How this marketer got a traditional manufacturing business to embrace digital
- David Jones marketing chief departs; digital executive role created
- Mercer CMO: How B2B brands can achieve customer love
- Pure Storage CMO's tips to make your marketing resonate