In the second and final part of this series on the history and future of the chief information officer, we ask if CIOs need to become process and information architects to drive innovation inside their organisations.
- Got any HTTP page with a search field? Chrome will soon label it ‘Not Secure’
- Cloudflare wants to secure IoT connections to the internet
- Failure to communicate helps ransomware prosper
- U.S. military wants white-hat hackers to target its cyber security systems
- Sensitive data often follows former employees out the door