In the second and final part of this series on the history and future of the chief information officer, we ask if CIOs need to become process and information architects to drive innovation inside their organisations.
Graeme Philipson - News, Features, and Slideshows
In the first of a two part series, CIO looks at the history of the chief information officer; when the role came into being and why many CIOs are still considered technology boffins rather than business strategists.
Green IT has been given no shortage of attention in past years; among the continuing debates around climate change and sustainability, Green IT inevitably comes to the forefront as either an obstacle to overcome, or an enabler of environmental friendliness in the wider organisation.
- Report: Marketers expect AI to have greater impact than social media
- Kramer gets top honours at AMI Awards 2016
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 20 October
- Marketers urged to provide holistic view of customer journey in online retail
- CMO Interview: How Kodak’s global CMO is bringing the brand back from the brink