Graeme Philipson - News, Features, and Slideshows
In the second and final part of this series on the history and future of the chief information officer, we ask if CIOs need to become process and information architects to drive innovation inside their organisations.
In the first of a two part series, CIO looks at the history of the chief information officer; when the role came into being and why many CIOs are still considered technology boffins rather than business strategists.
Green IT has been given no shortage of attention in past years; among the continuing debates around climate change and sustainability, Green IT inevitably comes to the forefront as either an obstacle to overcome, or an enabler of environmental friendliness in the wider organisation.
- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- Symantec opens Security Operations Centre in Sydney (+30 photos)
- Bitcoin could be undermined by "unworkable" tax regime: ADCCA
- Westcon Group and Palo Alto Networks extend global partnership
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: We will not become a Cloud provider, says Westcon Group
- Data#3 records solid revenue growth in challenging market
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB