Graeme Philipson - News, Features, and Slideshows
In the second and final part of this series on the history and future of the chief information officer, we ask if CIOs need to become process and information architects to drive innovation inside their organisations.
In the first of a two part series, CIO looks at the history of the chief information officer; when the role came into being and why many CIOs are still considered technology boffins rather than business strategists.
Green IT has been given no shortage of attention in past years; among the continuing debates around climate change and sustainability, Green IT inevitably comes to the forefront as either an obstacle to overcome, or an enabler of environmental friendliness in the wider organisation.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it