In the second and final part of this series on the history and future of the chief information officer, we ask if CIOs need to become process and information architects to drive innovation inside their organisations.
- FBI expansion of surveillance powers meets obstacle
- Government policy paying off as IBM joins Australia's cybersecurity-centre rush
- Greedy Bart ransomware encrypts files in ZIP archives
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million US patient records on a black market
- DHS wants to predict how malware will morph