In the second and final part of this series on the history and future of the chief information officer, we ask if CIOs need to become process and information architects to drive innovation inside their organisations.
- “There won’t be a more passionate advocate” for Australian security innovation, new ACSGN head vows
- Knowledge is power in the cybersecurity war
- Protecting the future at Anticipate 2016
- CISOs sidelined as Australia’s buoyant IT-security jobs market focuses on consultants
- How to password protect a PDF before sending it by email