In the second and final part of this series on the history and future of the chief information officer, we ask if CIOs need to become process and information architects to drive innovation inside their organisations.
- Hackers tap vBulletin vulnerability to break into 27 million more accounts
- Telegram's encryption stymies French police but pleases their bosses
- Ashley Madison: a security cheat and not so discreet
- Startup IDVector anonymizes like Tor
- A Holistic Look at Risk — From Practical Experiences to Opportunities