WikiLeaks said that its founder Julian Assange is confident of winning 'any fair trial' in the U.S. and indicated that the founder of the whistleblowing website would stand by all the promises he had made in return for clemency to Chelsea Manning, the former U.S. soldier who disclosed classified data relating to the Iraq War to the site.
- 10 things to help you identify intruder threats faster
- Can a DDoS attack on Whitehouse.gov be a valid protest?
- Dutch dev stole 20,000 passwords from websites he built for businesses
- Think employers must protect workers’ personal info? Think again
- Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps