At <i>The New York Times</i>, as with its rivals, speeding up web page load times on smartphones is a priority. That's prompting a lot of interest in Google's new Accelerate Mobile Pages Project.
- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?