A recent Gartner report finds that technology vendors are over-inflating the revenues they report for cloud sales by lumping in non-cloud technologies, making it confusing for users to judge the strength of a vendor’s financial health and difficult to make comparisons between vendors.
- Obama’s new cybersecurity agenda: What you need to know
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- The great Australian IT security spend: More brawn than brains?
- Jobs growth confirms security analysts are the most in-demand IT role: CompTIA