Like a man eager to show off his new watch, Google is encouraging anyone running IT operations to ask it for the time. The company will let anyone use its NTP (Network Time Protocol) servers, a move to help IT shops cope with the next “leap second,” which will be tacked onto 2016.
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- Cybersec think tank: insecurity-by-design means IoT botnets are here to stay
- The increasing importance of security analytics
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements