ANZ has reported what the CEO Michael Smith described as "a good half year result".
GoMoney - News, Features, and Slideshows
While CBA CIO Michael Harte has dismissed data sovereignty and security excuses used by businesses not to move to the cloud as “absolute garbage”, over at ANZ, CIO Anne Weatherston has taken a different approach to cloud adoption.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- CMO, CIO embrace social media, IoT to win customers
- China Oceanwide, IDG Capital agree to acquire IDG
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs reveal their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition