Government CIOs remain under increased pressure to further optimise IT and business costs while leading digital innovation in the public sector, according to global findings by Gartner.
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- Mobile ransomware use jumps, blocking access to phones
- Researchers dismantle decade-long Iranian cyberespionage operation
- ACLU lawsuit challenges US computer hacking law
- Wormable flaws in Symantec products expose millions of computers to hacking