When lone gunman Man Haron Monis entered the Lindt cafe holding a sawn off pump action shotgun in 2014, Sydney's Martin Place, the 'civic heart' of the city, was plunged into a state of chaos and fear.
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- Cybersec think tank: insecurity-by-design means IoT botnets are here to stay
- The increasing importance of security analytics
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements