Australian IT spending for 2015 will increase 2.1 per cent from last year, reaching almost A$78.1 billion, despite an overall decline in worldwide IT spending, according Gartner forecasts.
- Private I: Hijacked DNS puts iOS virtual private networks at slight risk
- Attackers abuse legacy routing protocol to amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 2
- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
- VPN users, beware: You may not be as safe as you think you are