The view of IT as ‘just another expense’ that seems to be widely held among chief financial officers is changing, according to Gartner. The research firm found that CFOs are now starting to understand that IT can help the wider business and are investing in technology.
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- Cybersec think tank: insecurity-by-design means IoT botnets are here to stay
- The increasing importance of security analytics
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements