- 10 Tips for Dealing with a Bully Boss
- What's the Best Android Tablet? Google Nexus vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- 7 reasons you shouldn't buy the Galaxy Gear smartwatch - and 2 you should
- How to define the scope of a project
In the first of a two part series, CIO looks at the history of the chief information officer; when the role came into being and why many CIOs are still considered technology boffins rather than business strategists.
Sign up now »
When it comes to data back-up and recovery, the rules have changed. Virtualization has enabled IT organisations to become more efficient, but also more complex. This whitepaper addresses these new ...
CIOs who want to shift their leadership focus beyond the IT function need to cultivate and emphasise leadership ...
"There are some sectors ecommerce and eprocurement that have lead the way ..."
Cloud debate now about speed and sophistication
"Thinking about ditching Yahoo altogether and just using my gmail accounts.."
Yahoo Mail still down for some users, after an attempted fix
"If these 200 services are rolled out like some of the existing ..."
Queensland government to provide 200 services online by 2015
"So, because organisations have put Technology Managers into roles and called them ..."
CIOs need to get their house in order, CFO panel says
"big data is the future. Register for Jan 24-26 #BigData Bootcamp-Santa Clara ..."
Is Data Complexity Blinding Your IT Decision-Making?
- Banks shouldn't rely on mobile SMS passcodes, security firm says
- Zeus malware gets 64-bit makeover
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Juniper: Quick look at security strategy behind its SDN controller security
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report