In the first of a two part series, CIO looks at the history of the chief information officer; when the role came into being and why many CIOs are still considered technology boffins rather than business strategists.
- iPhone browser ransom locker blocked in new iOS 10.3 release
- FBI warns of attacks on anonymous FTP servers
- 9 biggest information security threats through 2019
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
- Malware infection rate of smartphones is soaring – Android devices often the target