Love him or hate him, you have to admit that the founder of the free software movement isn’t shy about sharing his opinions on things he finds objectionable.
- All tech giants fail on security disclosure, but Microsoft and Google do best
- Millions of websites affected by unpatched flaw in Microsoft IIS 6 web server
- Open-source developers targeted in sophisticated malware attack
- VMware patches critical virtual machine escape flaws
- Attack, detection metrics improve but security specialists warn against complacency