After nearly three years of development the fourth generation of the Horde open source e-mail and groupware suite was released this week bringing with it a more modern code base and social networking features.
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in US citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
- Network management vulnerability exposes cable modems to hacking
- Users have little confidence their company can protect their mobile device