Digital transformation initiatives across government are being hampered by CEOs who are looking to retire in their careers and are adverse to the risks associated with modernising legacy infrastructure.
- Interop: Ransomware should haunt you all the time
- Hotel sector faces cybercrime surge as data breaches start to bite
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
- CIOs, CSOs feel powerless to fix the human IT-security hole
- Tech groups call on presidential candidates to support encryption, embrace other IT issues