Many CIOs have not embraced the shift to digital business with the traditional tech-focused role now under threat from chief data officers (CDOs) or CTOs with digital and customer experience expertise.
- Palo Alto Networks pays $105M for LightCyber to better detect network attacks
- Robots are just as plagued by security vulnerabilities as IoT devices
- Five Terminator movies have taught us nothing
- Smart teddy bear maker faces scrutiny over data breach response
- More than 80 per cent of companies hit with IoT breaches: study