Digital transformation initiatives across government are being hampered by CEOs who are looking to retire in their careers and are adverse to the risks associated with modernising legacy infrastructure.
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- 5 security practices hackers say make their lives harder
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- NASA CIO allows HPE contract to expire, refuses to sign-off on authority to operate