Digital transformation initiatives across government are being hampered by CEOs who are looking to retire in their careers and are adverse to the risks associated with modernising legacy infrastructure.
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- Mobile ransomware use jumps, blocking access to phones
- Researchers dismantle decade-long Iranian cyberespionage operation
- ACLU lawsuit challenges US computer hacking law
- Wormable flaws in Symantec products expose millions of computers to hacking