fibre - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has offered a rosy take on the state of the National Broadband Network.
NBN Co will soon trial a proposal by Aurora in Tasmania to string fibre along power lines to reach homes, according to NBN Co chairman Ziggy Switkowski.
The Civil Contractors Federation of Tasmania has sent a stern message to NBN Co urging the company to continue with the National Broadband Network rollout as originally planned.
The Coalition government has refuted parts of an NBN Co annual report tabled in Parliament today.
The NBN Co has proposed to cut in half its most recent target forecast for premises past by 30 June next year, communications minister Malcolm Turnbull has revealed.
The European Commission unveiled a long-awaited draft recommendation Friday for how to create new fiber-optic-based telecommunication networks throughout Europe, but the move was heavily criticized from both sides in the debate over next-generation networks.
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- iiTrial 2.0? iiNet back in court over P2P file sharing
- Section 313: Federal police used website blocking to tackle malware
- Microsoft warns of Windows zero-day; hackers serve exploits in PowerPoint files
- ACCC rebuffs Telstra's rivals on wholesale pricing
- Bunnings drives productivity with iPod Touch rollout