Instagram brand manager, Sophie Blachford, said girls should consider a career in ICT, where jobs are in demand across every industry - and not be deterred by traditional stereotypes blocking women from typically entering the sector.
Fi Slaven - News, Features, and Slideshows
Richard Tait, a veteran of company boards, can’t recall how many times he’s heard: ‘We’ve got this big project but don’t worry, I’ve got a major vendor involved in a fixed price contract, so what could possibly go wrong?’
Is the CIO role in crisis? And are IT leaders doing enough to promote their personal brand?
Investing and building a new corporate strategy can't just be about planning or theorising, it also requires a healthy dose of change management and review.
The impact of a merger can be minimised by identifying people, communication and change management as top priorities, says Fi Slaven.
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- How the Govt plans to power up Australia’s cyber security sector
- Queensland's GCITS wins big at Ingram Micro's global partner awards
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?
- Bricks and clicks: Balancing digital and physical to win the retail game
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 20 April
- How UNSW's new marketing division is tackling digital strategy
- TEG conducts large-scale data science project to discover customer segments