In a blog post Thursday, CEO Mark Zuckerberg laid out an agenda that envisions creating a global community to make the world a better place.
Facebook - News, Features, and Slideshows
Last Friday, Facebook’s Cambridge, Mass., office played host to an open source hackathon around the theme of GraphQL, a sophisticated data-fetching query language originally developed by Facebook to help manage its vast stores of user data and released to the open source community in 2015.
The Australian Government is urging white hat hackers to enter a 24-hour cyber security competition.
Forgot your password? Well, Facebook wants to help you recover your account. The company is releasing an open source protocol that’ll let third-party sites recover a user’s account through Facebook, or any trusted service.
Facebook plans to deploy a tool to deal with fake news in Germany in the coming weeks, after announcing tests of the tool last month.
At CES 2017, Sony Pictures, the studio behind the recent hit films 'Passengers,' 'Sausage Party' and 'Ghostbusters,' shared some of the reasons why more and more of its film-marketing budget goes to social networks such as Facebook.
Facebook could be fined up to 1 percent of worldwide revenue for ‘misleading’ EU regulators about its 2014 takeover of Whatsapp
Facebook executives are showing off new features and technologies that could be added to the social network next year.
Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube have agreed to share with one another identifying digital information of violent terror content that they find on their platforms.
App-install advertisements are among the fastest-growing and most effective mobile ad formats today, but the companies that buy them aren't necessarily the household names consumers might expect.
Facebook has reportedly developed a software tool that will help keep certain content away from users’ news feeds in certain geographies, reflecting the company’s apparent willingness to meet Chinese government censorship demands part of the way.
With presidential election signs coming down from front lawns and voters watching protests on the news, many are wondering if fake news stories on Facebook and Google contributed to Donald Trump's winning the presidency.
Returning to the controversy over fake news on the social networking site, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said over the weekend that the company was working with fact-checking organizations to put in place third-party verification of the authenticity of news on its site.
The future of work will be defined by the unique approaches of technology's shining stars, including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and Slack. Here's how (and why) these four tech leaders take different approaches to enterprise adoption.
Facebook has succeeded in transmitting data at almost 20Gbps between two towers in Southern California in tests of a technology key to its plans to deliver internet service to rural areas using drones.
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Megaport takes a “marked leap forward” in first half FY17 results
- Content developers well placed as virtual reality pushes toward mainstream
- Hills revenue takes a hit despite asset sell-offs
- The Gruden Group wins $1.8m AusTender contract
- 100 new jobs on offer as Cognizant opens digital hub in Melbourne
- Add Bluetooth 5 to Raspberry Pi 3 or create gadgets with this new chip
- 5 open source security tools too good to ignore
- Who needs Gmail? 5 built-in Windows 10 apps that do the job (with video)
- Facing sexism charges, Uber says Eric Holder will investigate
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle dominate Gartner's list of digital marketing technology leaders
- Data and marketing innovation guides Cronulla Sharks into uncharted waters
- How Cosabella is using martech to win the retail battle
- Report: It’s the era of experience but don’t forget the basics
- Dendy, Legg Mason appoint new marketing leaders