Instagram brand manager, Sophie Blachford, said girls should consider a career in ICT, where jobs are in demand across every industry - and not be deterred by traditional stereotypes blocking women from typically entering the sector.
Facebook - News, Features, and Slideshows
Facebook has released a new stand-alone app, called Lifestage, that lets young users share videos with other people in their schools.
Bots are all the rage. Here's what real estate tech company Trulia learned from building one.
Social media's brightest stars have aligned for the Rio 2016 Olympics. Here's how to follow all the teams, games and athletes, and find behind-the-scenes action and exclusive footage on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
Apple, Facebook and Google each reported earnings this week, and though the results varied, they also reaffirmed the scale and industry-wide impact of these massive tech companies.
The SDK enables integration of iOS mobile apps with services on the social network
Facebook ramped up its open-source initiative in 2016, and the company has already seen a 35 percent increase in followers.
A new report spotlights the challenges publishing companies grapple with on Facebook as the social giant continues to gain power over publishers even as it regularly changes policies and causes confusion.
Facebook's staff of 13,000 employees are now Microsoft Office 365 users, the social networking giant announced Tuesday.
How a move to the cloud is helping Kincare stay competitive in an aged care sector undergoing significant change.
The world’s largest social network today announced that it will launch OpenCellular, a new mobile infrastructure platform designed to lower barriers to entry for would-be providers of internet service to the developing world.
Facebook is moving to help users around the world better connect by allowing them share their posts and comments in multiple languages.
New Chrome extensions make it easier to save content privately to Facebook and share it publicly, marking the social networking giant encroaching on Pinterest's territory.
Obama administration unveils new initiatives to promote global startups as Obama calls for broadband expansion and freedom of expression on the web.
Tech behemoths Facebook and Google own more than half of the 15 most popular mobile applications used by U.S. adults -- the reach of other well-liked apps such as Snapchat and Apple Maps doesn't even compare.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Perpetual promotes GM of marketing to executive leadership ranks
- How Next Gen Clubs created a customer-based digital marketing strategy
- Apple may be too late to make a big social impact
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 25 August