Facebook again admitted that it provided inaccurate metrics to its advertising and publishing partners, but the company also promised a number of fixes to the problem.
Facebook - News, Features, and Slideshows
The market for enterprise messaging and collaboration apps is bigger and more crowded than ever before. Experts tell CIO.com why the market is bustling now, where it’s heading and why Slack now faces stiff competition.
The value of a social network largely depends on the quality of data it collects from users. However, it's easy for sensitive data, such as location information, to be abused, and consumers need to hold social companies accountable for their indiscretions.
Facebook is about to release its much-anticipated business collaboration service. Here's a look back at the last 20 months of Facebook at Work's growing pains, partnerships, pilot programs and delays.
Nothing provokes app uninstalls like sluggish performance and aggressive battery consumption. Facebook reveals how it uses mobile device testing to prevent those uninstalls.
'Bots' are hot today, and popular tech companies including Apple, Facebook and Google all take dramatically different approaches to bot technology. Here's what bots from these consumer giants could mean to enterprises.
U.S. data centers have used about the same amount of energy annually over the past five years or so, despite substantial growth in the sector, according to a new report published by scientists at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
Facebook continues to defy expectations with incredible growth in virtually every important area of business success, and its accomplishments stand in stark contrast to Twitter's decidedly tepid performance.
With all the positive news that came out of Facebook's earnings call, the social networking giant has hit the zone.
Facebook says chatbots will change the way businesses communicate with their customers, but will businesses want to put their user communications in the hands of artificial intelligence?
Facebook kicks off F8 this week with some big tasks that should dominate its efforts this year.
A week before its annual F8 conference, Facebook took aim at live video rivals Periscope, Snapchat and YouTube with a series of new 'Facebook Live' features that encourage you to create more live video, as well as watch and interact with video in real time.
Facebook yesterday announced a new full-screen, mobile ad format called Canvas that's designed to help advertisers engage customers with detailed brand experiences.
Facebook is reportedly readying a new user-initiated advertising medium within its popular Messenger app that could reshape the ad industry.
You can’t get it right all the time, and no one knows that better than the king of social media. Here are 12 examples of famous Facebook fails.
- South Australia requests ‘urgent’ investigation of mobile black-spot funding
- Telstra taps Juniper exec to be new chief operations officer
- Former Atlassian security chief takes role at Cyber Security Growth Centre
- ‘Cause unknown’: Basslink fault investigation sheds little light on outage
- Security researchers warn government over data re-identification ban
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- How iflix used consumer intent data to gain 1 million subscribers in six months
- Mercer's marketing and customer chief promoted to global role
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Review of 457 visa scheme raises questions about local versus imported marketing skills
- Telstra CMO calls for shake-up of TV commercial models