Facebook has replicated a core feature of Snapchat and delivered a nearly identical version of Stories to all four of its major apps. Some call it copycatting. Others say it's just good business.
- Venafi CEO: Symantec-Google certificates spat underscores machine identity risk
- The week in security: 457 changes hit security skills; 9 in 10 Aussie companies breached
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Phishing attacks using internationalised domains are hard to block
- Your users may soon be taking selfies instead of typing passwords