Sure, it may seem like your staff is spending far too much time checking their news feed, or ‘liking’ viral videos. But, beyond the privacy concerns, security risks and productivity issues, there are good reasons to allow Facebook in the office. Right?
- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack